Twitter / TechFeed

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Commodore 64...We miss you!

I really miss my Commodore 64. It opened up a whole new world of possibilities for me. How about you?

I still have my Amiga 500 in the garage and just can't get myself to part with it.
clipped from www.news.com

The Commodore 64 may be gone, but it's certainly not forgotten. Fans turned out in the hundreds Monday night for the PC's 25th anniversary party at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, Calif. CNET News.com's Kara Tsuboi raised a glass and chatted with industry leaders, including Steve Wozniak, Apple's co-founder, and Jack Tramiel, the founder of Commodore International, about the Commodore's impact on the personal-computing market.

clipped from mail.google.com
Compose Mail
 blog it

No comments: